Find an HAE Expert

Discover help diagnosing and treating HAE

When it comes to hereditary angioedema (HAE), finding a doctor who has experience with HAE is crucial, but it can also be difficult. Because it’s such a rare disease, few doctors are familiar with HAE diagnosis and management.

Whether you think there’s a chance you have HAE or you’re trying to find ways to manage your condition, your doctor plays a key role in your health. If you’re interested in finding a doctor who is experienced in diagnosing and treating people with HAE, the US Hereditary Angioedema Association (HAEA) can help you locate one in your area.

Find an HAE doctor

Visit to use their physician referral tool.

Topics you might like: